Calling all teachers and librarians in grades 3-8!!! Schedule your free 30-minute Virtual Q&A today with a panel of spooky middle grade authors. We will answer all of your students’ burning questions about the writing process and inspire them to create their own stories. Panels consist of 3-4 authors, plus occasional special guests. We can pop into your Zoom classroom, or join your class via Skype, Google Meet or the platform of your choice.
Can’t schedule a live visit? We now offer on-demand school visits! Start, stop and rewatch on your schedule. More info below.
And remember, spooky stories aren’t just for Halloween anymore. We offer these free visits year-round. Schedule now using the Google Form 🙂
Benefits of Author Visits
- Students learn that authors are real people
- Students believe anything is possible
- Students get inspired to read and write
- Students see inside the writing and publishing process
- Students feel a personal connection to an author’s work
- Students feel empowered to follow their dreams
Students will also have the opportunity to order signed and personalized books (Download the info sheet) or order from our Bookshop page. Ordering from our Bookshop page not only helps support indie bookstores, but a portion of each purchase also goes to ensure we can continue offering these free virtual visits.